On Wednesday, March 1, 2017, qordata is hosting a webinar, titled, “Making Analytics Work at Merck USA.” The webinar features Wendy Derosa, Associate Director, Data Analytics and Transparency at Merck USA and Bryan Timer, Associate Director, Data Analytics & Transparency at Merck USA.
The journey between understanding the compliance requirements behind CMS Submission, and integrating that with Merck’s internal systems resulted in a successful intersection of technology, legal and sales. Attendees of this webinar will learn how Ms. Derosa and Mr. Timer took a global challenge and turned it into a success story for Merck USA and its counterparts across the world.
Agenda of Webinar
This webinar will take a high-level approach to Compliance. The presenter will share her own experiences in joining this role as the Sunshine Act was being introduced in USA. Attendees will benefit from learning how a global organization such as Merck was able to combine resources from technology, operations, sales and legal to roll out a precise and multi-channel reporting solution.
The webinar will be conducted as an exchange of questions and answers between both Merck representatives and Mohammad Ovais, Founder and CEO of qordata. Responses may be as detailed as possible, and will include input from slides. The total duration per question is framed within 5 minutes, so that the topic may be covered holistically and in-depth.
The agenda will focus on the following topics:
- Challenges of introducing an internal compliance reporting mechanism in a multi-market organization like Merck
- Integrating technology with sales, operations and compliances for timely identification and redress of data errors
- Transition from basic internal reporting to a culture of advanced spend analytics
- Tools and resources for enhancing compliance program
Expected Takeaways from the Webinar
With speakers like Ms. Derosa and Mr. Timer, attendees can expect to:
- Acquire insights into how technology integrated with sales, compliance and operations can assist in timely identification of data errors
- Learn about tools and resources that assist in formulating sophisticated compliance programs
- Acquire detailed information about how data analytics helped Merck USA with its compliance efforts
If you are a decision maker responsible for designing and executing internal compliance structures within the realm of the global Compliance, Technology, Internal Audit and Marketing C-Suite, you are highly encouraged to attend. Life Sciences Industry participants seeking solutions to program challenges will benefit from the compliance-analytics experience at Merck USA.
If you are interested in attending this webinar, you can register for free here.