CBI 9th Annual Forum on Transparency & Aggregate Spend Features Comprehensive Update of Open Payments
The 9th Annual Forum on Transparency & Aggregate Spend is the best attended and longest running transparency meeting providing the most up-to-date and robust intelligence available on how to streamline transparency reporting and use data analytics to improve compliance and commercial programs. The event will be August 17-19, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
On Wednesday, August 19, Thomas Sullivan, President of Rockpointe and Editor of Policy and Medicine will be presenting "Recent Publication and Media Portrayal of 2014 Open Payments Data".
At the Forum, attendees will learn more about:
- The Latest CMS Changes on Open Payments for 2016 Reporting
- Standardize Your Process for Remediation and Data Attestation to Mitigate Risk
- Unravel the Complexities of Travel Reimbursement Policies and Reporting
- Update on State Disclosure Laws —
Preemption, Enforcement and Continued Reporting Requirements
- Benefit from Hearing a Summary of Common Disputes and How They've Been Resolved — Featuring the Physician's Perspective
- Live Benchmarking with Colleagues —
See the Comparison with Survey Results Over the Last Three Years
Attendees will benefit from attending this event if you are CFO, CAO, Controller or senior-level director from the pharmaceutical or biotech industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas, including transparency, aggregate spend, reporting, compliance, legal, regulatory, finance/accounting, commercial operations, medical affairs, and more.
Download a brochure here.
Current advantage pricing rates expires on June 19, 2015.
*Discount ends 6/19/2015; applies to standard rates only and may not be combined with other offers, category rates, and promotions or applied to an existing registration.