Biosimilars 20/20 will take place from June 3 – 4 in Philadelphia, PA. The two-day conference is presented by the Specialty Pharma Education Center (SPEC) in partnership with the Specialty Pharma Journal (SPJ), and will offer a host of important presentations on a timely subject. Tom Sullivan, Editor of Policy and Medicine will moderate the panel “Regulatory and Legal Challenges in Commercializing Biosimilars in the US.”
With FDA’s approval of the first biosimilar product in March, 2015 promises to be an important year for what will soon become a large and dynamic industry. Biosimilars 20/20 brings a wide range of impressive speakers and diverse perspectives together to provide the full picture of where we are now and what the future holds for biosimilars in the US.
- Biosimilars Pipeline Update: A Look Into The Future
- Regulatory and Legal Challenges in Commercializing Biosimilars in the US
- Challenges Related to Interchangeability of Biosimilars
- Challenges Hindering Advancement & Approvals of Biosimilars in the United States
- Research & Development: Scientific Challenges in Biosimilars
- Biosimilars in the Market: A discussion on the Evolving Market Response from Innovator Biologic Manufacturers
- Improving Patient Outcomes: Perspectives from Physicians and the Value of Patient Education
- Payer Perspectives: Insights on Biosimilars
The conference also features a case study on Oncobiologics, a biopharmaceutical firm established in 2011, focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of high-value complex biosimilars. The company’s current pipeline represents more than $100 billion in global revenue at time of patent expiry. Hear the inside story of this firm’s remarkable evolution directly from its CEO.
“With new developments involving regulations, drug approvals, and delivery-system innovations, biosimilars are paving the way for more individualized treatment options for patients around the world. With the recent emphasis in the United States on precision medicine, it is imperative to understand all aspects of this emerging sector.”
-Biosimilars 20/20, Register Here
Policy and Medicine readers receive a $400 discount from the registration price.
Just use the code: BIOSIMSRP400