Physician Payment Sunshine Act: CBI’s 7th Forum on Sunshine and Aggregate Spend
CBI's 7th Forum on Sunshine & Aggregate Spend will be August 19-21 in Washington, D.C. The Forum is a meeting place for pharma, biotech, medical device, medical supply, distributor and GPO executives to share best practices, innovative solutions and lessons learned that address the requirements to report all payments and transfers of value made by applicable manufacturers/GPOs to physicians and teaching hospitals for the Open Payments Program as well as related state laws and ever expanding global requirements.
Forum highlights include:
- Representation from CMS, manufacturers, practicing physicians/national medical associations, CROs, AMCs, industry advisors
- Learn directly from CMS key Open Payments Program activities and dates, as well as additional tools and resources the agency is developing
- In-depth presentations on the Clinical/R&D data capture processes and evaluation of the Research Template to ensure reporting readiness
- Case studies, panels and working group discussions to ensure internal and third-party data quality
- Practical considerations surrounding pre-disclosure and the creation of a dispute resolution process
- Benchmarking data developed real-time during the interactive session, with insights and questions answered by our "Ask the Experts" panel
- Policy updates from academic medical centers and teaching hospitals as well as their thoughts on the potential implications of data disclosure
- A customizable conference experience – Workshops, tracked programming and peer-to-peer working group discussion for all experience levels, interest areas and responsibilities
- CLE and CPE accreditation available (final number of credit hours pending approval). Plus, new this year Compliance Certification Board accreditation.